fat isn’t an insult skinny isn’t a compliment they’re just words describing body types please drill that in your heads
my absolute favorite new butt routine. only 4 min and it tones and lifts my booty like crazy! reblog if you wanna do it later.
I don’t care what kind of blog I have I will blog this no matter what.
"Craving sensation: feeling unreal" was such a huge part of the beginning of my relapse. I was convinced that people in front of me didn’t even exist and I kept touching things and trying to feel sensation. I’m reblogging because I know that that was so horrifying for me and I never want anyone else to go through it.
In case someone needs to see thisJust in case this can help someone. Some suggestions also seem harmful (eating a hot pepper really hurts!!!) but steps to feeling better and not self harming is most important. Sending you love and light
STOP SCROLLING! Please reblog this vitally important information because at least one of your followers is self-harming. Thank you!
I need this
I’ve used some of these and they really do help! Reblogging forever simply because this could help save someoneAlways,always, ALWAYS REBLOG THIS. It is so important and you have no idea if someone browsing your blog needs it.
- it’s okay for you to like skinny girls
- it’s okay for you to like skinny girls with big boobs and a butt
- it’s okay for you to like curvy girls
- it’s okay for you to like heavier girls
- it’s totally okay to like thighs or thigh gaps and big boobs or small boobs and big butts or little butts
- what’s not okay is telling a woman that she isn’t beautiful or sexy because she doesn’t meet your personal body type preferences
Everyone needs to reblog this.